Sunday, May 10, 2015

The art of Interview

Suhit: Good morning Madam, Good morning Sir, My name is Suhit.



Meghana (HR): Good morning Suhit and take your seat.


Suhit: Thank you madam.


Meghana: Please tell me something about yourself?


Suhit: (Smiling and pleasant) My name is Suhit and I studied at Human Synergy
Engg & Tech…My family consists of my sister who is currently pursuing her 1st year BBA. My father is a government servant and mother is a home maker. I like interacting with people and creating new computer software.


Alok(Tech man): Excellent. What kind of programs you designed?


Suhit: During the college I have developed android software for the benefit of
collating data for campus recruitment by using C language & databases which was taught in college. I also learned new languages during my time windows from college work.


Meghana: What kind of languages have you learned and how?


Suhit: I have learned Java technologies with one of my seniors who run an
institute, while teaching C & other languages that I know at the institute for him.


Alok: Did you teach in a classroom or to a few people?


Suhit: Sir, I had a batch of 20 people for my sessions 2 hours 3 days a week. I
enjoy teaching and helping the students with what I have known.


Meghana: How do you think what you have learnt is useful to our company?


Suhit: Based on my research on your company through the website and talking to
few internal employees through some references and my seniors, my skills on java can be immediately useful for the current projects in the company. I am sure those projects would generate maximum revenue for the company. I am also learning some other software programs with the help of some experts for the future projects. I can share my knowledge with the new teams as and when based on my current exposure.


Alok: That’s good. Do you have any questions for us?


Suhit: Thank you Sir. I would like to know the growth prospects for my  
role/position in the company.


Meghana: You would start as a Trainee Software Engineer and you may grow up to a
Manager between 5 – 8 years based on your performance. How much of salary are you expecting?


Suhit: I would look forward to achieve Manager Position as soon as possible. I
would like to learn and grow my career and I am okay with the salary as per the Organizational policy internally. I know I have a growth prospects with our company.


Alok & Meghana: Good, thank you and we look forward to see you soon.


Suhit: (while shaking hands with Alok, also with Meghana when she offered a
shake hand): thank you and have a good day. Look forward to be part of your team soon.
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

ODYSSEUS - Summary

  ODYSSEUS   Summary    Odysseus, lord of the isle of Ithaca, has been missing from his kingdom for twenty years. The first ten had been spe...