Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Vote of Thanks


Vote of thanks

It gives me immense pleasure to propose the Vote of Thanks at the end of this conference “A Commemoration of 150th Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda”

Firstly, I express my sincere gratitude and heartfelt thanks to his holiness Sri Sri Swami Nirbhyananda Mahaswamigalu for his kind acceptance to grace this occasion as the Guest of honour and to deliver his invaluable, elaborative, intellectual and thought provoking valedictory address for the gathering of this conference.

I am also extremely grateful to our chief guest of this function Sri Allum Gurubasavaraj, president, V. V. Sangha, Bellary, who despite his heavy schedule, has been kind enough to accept our invitation and grace the occasion with his kind words of advice.

My sincere thanks also go to our honourable guests Sri. Sangankal Himanthraj, treasurer V. V. Sangha, Bellary, Sri, Janekunte Sanna Basavaraj, Chairman of the Governing Body, Sri. R Basavaraj, Member of the Governing Body, Rtd. Er. Basavanagoud, Member of the Governing Body for their kind acceptance for our humble invitation to grace this occasion and make this function a great success.

I also extend my sincere thanks to all the delegates, resource persons, chairmen who have to be a part of this auspicious moment.

At this moment I must recall the help of my friends, colleagues, members of non-teaching staff, who have been the source of my strength and support to all what the conference is undertaken. My sincere gratitude goes to all conveners of all committees and committee members, non teaching staff who helped me to make this event successful. I congratulate each one of them and wish them well in all their future endeavours.

I also would like to thank the media, who have come to cover this conference. My heartfelt gratitude goes to our well-wishers, students who participated in the function to make it a grand success.

And finally my sincere thanks go to all my friends and colleagues who have tirelessly worked for the success of this programme. It was not a one man’s show but the collective effort of all of us.

Once again thank one and all and good evening, adieu

------

No comments:

Post a Comment

ODYSSEUS - Summary

  ODYSSEUS   Summary    Odysseus, lord of the isle of Ithaca, has been missing from his kingdom for twenty years. The first ten had been spe...