Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Song of Youth - Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

Song of Youth - Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam (Former President of India)


 As a young citizen of India
        armed with technology, knowledge and love for my nation

I realize, small aim is a crime

I will work and sweat for a great vision
       the vision of transforming India into a developed nation
        powered by economic strength with value system

I am one of the citizens of the billion
        only the vision will ignite the billion souls

It has entered into me

The ignited soul compared to any resource
        is the most powerful resource
       on the earth, above the earth and under the earth

I will keep the lamp of knowledge burning

        to achieve the vision – developed India.

                                    ****


No comments:

Post a Comment

ODYSSEUS - Summary

  ODYSSEUS   Summary    Odysseus, lord of the isle of Ithaca, has been missing from his kingdom for twenty years. The first ten had been spe...